XML has become a de-facto standard in the software industry. We have used XML/XSLT for modeling, transformations, interface definitions, format conversions, B2B protocols, backend integration, browser presentations and web-enabling legacy systems.
XML Applications Areas, Include:
- Applications that require the Web client to mediate between two or more heterogeneous databases.
- Applications that attempt to distribute a significant proportion of the processing load from the Web server to the Web client.
- Applications that require the Web client to present different views of the same data to different users
Some examples of our capabilities Include:
- Linking object data structures with XML
- Preparing advanced configuration files
- Using XML-based electronic forms
- Supporting multi-format publishing
- Integrating XML with Legacy formats
- XML-based B2B e-commerce
- Using XML in web development
- Using XML in developing e-business applications
- Integrating XML with ERP System
Technologies used include XML, XSLT, DOM, CSS, SOAP